Flash

Fish are friends, not food.... except for the yummy ones...

Thursday, March 10, 2005

God doesn't want me to exercise

Got up early the other day and did a spot of mountainbiking in an attempt to start getting fit again. Boy that was harder than I remembered! Who would have thought that after a few years of inactivity getting back on a bike would require some sort of effort?
Managed to cycle to the botanic gardens between Snells Beach and Algies Bay... (anyone that knows the area will verify that this isn't very far from my house) and to think I used to do 20km+ through the bush every weekend.
However my plan to get fit has been thwarted. My bike now has a puncture and I can't find my puncture repair kit... oh well... back to being a slob.
:-)

3 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, March 12, 2005, Blogger Flash said...

Fishing!!!!!
I'm there!!!

 
At 1:51 AM, March 13, 2005, Blogger Mad Hatter. said...

No strawberries for exercise?

 
At 9:55 AM, March 13, 2005, Blogger Flash said...

Not that I've heard of. I'm pretty sure Heaven is full of fat slobs. It is eutopia afterall!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home